A commercial garage door does more than just open and close - it protects your business and its assets. A high-quality commercial door gives you the ability to accept deliveries, move materials and store vehicles but also provides safety and efficiency while looking great. So, when you need to buy and install a new door, it pays to go to an expert.
Overhead Door Company of Sioux City & Yankton™ is Professional, Reliable and Knowledgeable
Overhead Door Company of Sioux City & Yankton™ has been selling and installing commercial doors, operators and accessories for more than 50 years. We specialize in garage doors, so we know the industry backwards and forwards. Our own team of technicians does the installations and repairs. When we install it, you can be sure it is done correctly, we guarantee it.
A Variety of Commercial Options Available
A variety of commercial door options are available from Overhead Door Company of Sioux City & Yankton™.
- Thermacore® Doors: Thermacore Doors are an ideal choice for businesses that demand the highest levels of thermal efficiency, air infiltration and wind load resistance. These doors are engineered by a unique manufacturing process that provides a CFC-free, fully encapsulated, foamed-in place panel that maintains its R-value performance year-round. Thermal breaks between the internal and external skins, PVC thermal break and joint seals minimize air infiltration and provide one of the highest thermal efficiency ratings in the industry for specified applications.
- Rolling Steel Service Doors: Overhead Door Company of Sioux City & Yankton™ offers a comprehensive line of insulated and non-insulated rolling steel doors. These commercial doors are made of galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum. Rolling steel doors are ideal when sideroom and headroom are at a premium. These doors fit openings up to 1,500 square-feet. Rolling steel doors are also available in a variety of options, slat profiles, curtain materials and colors to give you exactly what you want for your business.
- Fire Rated Doors: For businesses that must meet specific fire safety standards, we offer rolling steel doors designed for that purpose. Fire rated doors are designed to close automatically in the event of a fire or if an alarm goes off. The doors are available for service door and counter applications in commercial, industrial, institutional and retail projects. Fire doors also come with UL or FM labels and are listed both masonry and non-masonry applications.
- High Speed Doors: Fabric high speed doors can be installed both inside and outside your building. Interior doors have a strutless design that reduces operational noise along with a patent-pending curtain lock that allows the door to withstand pressure and makes it easy to repair in the field.
- Aluminum Glass Doors: Framed glass sectional doors offer visual access, light filtration and pleasing aesthetics to commercial buildings. These doors come in a variety of widths, options and finishes. Aluminum glass doors look great in service stations, fire stations, professional facilities and retail stores.
We’ve built a solid reputation with companies in the Sioux City and Yankton areas for good reason. We know garage doors and openers inside and out. Our customers appreciate that we can not only tell them the size, specifications and requirements for commercial doors but what we’d recommend. Overhead Door Company of Sioux City & Yankton™ is happy to help. If your business needs a new commercial door or you are interested in upgrading the doors you currently have, contact our Sioux City office at 712-252-4431 or Yankton at 605-665-8232. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.