The Overhead Door Company of Sioux City is in search of Garage Door Service/Installation Technicians to join our team. Be part of a trusted national brand and a local that's served the Siouxland area for over 50 years!
What We Need From You:
- Mechanical Aptitude and Background. We’re happy to train the right individuals, but you must have a strong ability to work with tools and troubleshoot.
- Solid Customer Service Skills. You’ll be working directly with customers and representing a brand and a company we take great pride in. Do us proud.
- Valid Driver's License. You’ll be driving a company vehicle, handling large equipment, and juggling customer relationships. That means you’ll need a valid driver’s license, the ability to lift at least 50 pounds, and handle it all with a positive, friendly attitude.
- Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Screening. All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical and a drug screening.
What You’ll Get From Us:
- Earn between $13-$18/hr (pay based on skills and experience).
- Typical hours: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Opportunities for overtime and Saturday work are available.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Career education and development with financial growth opportunity.
Being a Garage Door Service/Installation Tech may not be for everyone, but for the right candidates, it can mean a world of opportunities. It’s time to stop looking for jobs, and start planning your career.
Ready? Fill out the information to the right.